How To Care for Your Fashion Jewelry
1. Keep jewelry away from all oils, perfumes, colognes, hairspray, lotions, creams, etc. Put jewelry on AFTER applying these things.
2. Jewelry should be the last thing you put on before going out and the first thing you take off when arriving home. Except for coats and hats!
3. Store jewelry carefully. Keep jewelry separate to avoid scratching, bending, breaking, etc. Hang or put in separate plastic storage bags (included with purchase) Store in airtight container. Include silica gel packets if possible. Silver and silver-plated jewelry will tarnish.
4. Clean jewelry with a soft cloth or mild wet wipes. Use soft toothbrush to clean small edges and crevices if necessary.
5. Remove jewelry before workout/exercise/sports.
6. Do not expose jewelry to soaps and cleaning agents. Remove rings and bracelets before washing dishes, showering or bathing.
7. Keep jewelry dry and clean
8. Do not store in or expose to excessive heat
**REMEMBER, any quality jewelry can break if not properly cared for.
ENJOY your jewelry from Checkerboard Market!