Are you creative? Or do you want to be? Check out FAITH Journaling -- for the Inspired Artist! This book shows you how to combine your love of art with your faith! Engaging prompts, exercises, and lettering techniques will ignite your imagination. It is a dynamic and inspiring resource for learning art journaling in Bibles, prayer journals, daily devotionals, and creative life planners. This beautifully designed book by Stephanie Ackerman showsThis book :
• How Bible journaling can be an inspiring way to connect with God and study the Bible in new ways
• Creative ways to illustrate what you are learning in Bible study, at church, and straight from the pages of your Bible
• How to use mixed media, carve stamps, and add flourishes and embellishments to your pages
• Different ways of documenting your spiritual journey, including using sermon notes and different translations of scripture
• Dozens of easy-to-follow drawing, doodling, and lettering techniques that demonstrate how to develop beautiful, uplifting artwork
A wide range of creative exercises and helpful templates at the end of the book provide the encouragement needed to explore faith through the creative process. Whether working with colored pencils, markers, watercolor, or stamps, when it comes to faith journaling, there are no rules! In Faith Journaling for the Inspired Artist, you'll not only learn how to expand your artistic horizons, but also discover how to give yourself permission to create personal artistic expressions of your faith.
Size: 8.6" x 11.7"
Author: Stephanie Ackerman
Publisher: Water Foster